I don't know exactly what the calorie, fat or sugar content is, but in my books this is healthy. It's also one of my favourites because it's so simple too.
First layer - sliced tomatoes
Second layer - sliced zucchinis
Third layer - oregano leaves, salt & pepper and olive oil
Chicken stuffed with mozarella
Blast! I overcooked the asparagus and had to jam them in a pot which was too small...hence why they are all bendy
A very simple, rustic looking dish that is also very enjoyable. And if you are like me (and have everything with rice), the sauce from the parcel goes great drizzled over boiled rice!
Bren's Chicken Parcel
4 squares of tin foil
4 chicken breasts
2 tomatoes - sliced
2 zucchinis - sliced
2 tablespoons of oregano leaves (I prefer to use fresh ones)
Approx 80-100g mozarella - sliced (depends how much you want in each parcel though)
Salt & pepper
1. Lay out your 4 sqaures of tin foil
2. Place sliced tomatoes in the middle of each square of foil
3. Place sliced zucchinis on top of the tomatoes
4. Spread oregano leaves on top of the zucchinis, drizzle some olive oil and sprinkle some salt & pepper
5. Slice the chicken in 3 places and stuff the mozarella in the slits. Drizzle more olive oil and sprinkle salt & pepper
6. Fold and seal the foil as much as you can to keep the moisture inside the parcel
7. Place in the oven and cook on 180 degrees for 30mins
NB - I served this with steamed asparagus and yes you guessed it....boiled rice!