Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Burwood Food and Wine Festival

I prayed for the rain to hold off so I could go get myself some Gozleme and Dutch pancakes....and lucky me, my prayers were answered.

I was so thrilled that the weather was good enough for us to enjoy some food, free minature train rides and I was even lucky enough to catch Janelle Bloom do her cooking demonstration woo hoo!
Hi Janelle! Thanks for the recipes

Communal dining tables (with white tablecloths, how swish!)

Chocolate dipped strawberries ($3.50 each)

Seafood Paella

Gozleme (Cheese, Spinach and Beef - $9.00)

Dutch pancakes (fresh strawberries with home made strawberry jam - $8.00)

A great day out for families or anyone who appreciates wine or food. Can't wait till Burwood Spring Festival!

3 comments:

  1. Dude you didn't tell us!!! We love profejes... Our friend came over and made them me when I was preg with Bubble hehe

    xo Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Steph! I will definitely tell you next time!! Don't worry you didn't miss too much ; ) It was muddy and wet and I am now determined to buy gumboots for myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. TUS POST SIEMPRE ME PROVOCAN HAMBREEEE!!! MMMMMMMMMM QUE RICOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete